About The College
Established in 1999, Vardhaman College of Engineering is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The prime objective of Vardhaman College is to update and modernize the quality of professional education. Its aim is to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast-changing technological trends. This is to integrate classroom learning with actual work experience in the industry concerned or in a related professional field. The college aims to encourage students from the first year B.Tech itself, to identify suitable work areas and to execute projects of their own choice and interest. The teaching-learning process is carried out through the use of overhead and LCD projectors. Vardhaman boosts facilities such as an extensive computer centre, library, advanced lab for communication skills, internet centre, and spacious seminar halls and Electronic Classrooms.
- Dr. T. Vijender Reddy, Chairman, VCE, Hyderabad
- Sri. T. Upender Reddy, Secretary, VCE, Hyderabad
- Sri. M. Rajasekhar Reddy, Vice Chairman, VCE, Hyderabad
- Sri. E. Prabhakar Reddy, Treasurer, VCE, Hyderabad
- Dr. K. Mallikharjuna Babu, Director & CEO, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad
- Dr. S Sai Satyanarayana Reddy, Principal, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad
- Dr. H. Venkateswara Reddy, COE, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad.
- Dr. RajaniKanth Aluvalu, HOD, CSE, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad.
- Dr. Muni Sekhar Velpuru, HOD, IT, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad.
- Prof. N. Hanuman Reddy, CSE, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad.
- Dr. P. K. Gupta, Jaypee University Of Information Technology, Solan, India.
- Dr. Raman Dugyala, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad
- Dr. Prasant Ku Pattnaik, KIIT Deemed University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar, Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad
- Prof. Dr. M. A. Jabbar, VCE, Hyderabad.
- Prof. Vivek Kulkarni, VCE, Hyderabad.
- Mr. S. Venu Gopal, VCE, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Shrawan Kumar, VCE, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Prashanth S.K, VCE, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Y Vijayabhaskar Reddy
- Dr. S. Nageswara Rao
- Dr. S. Shitharth
- Dr. M. Sai Krishna
- Prof. A. Bhanu Prasad
- Prof. C. Satya Kumar
- Mr. Pallati Narsimhulu
- Prof. Mr. A. Ramesh
- Prof. V. Uma Maheswari
- Ms. B. Mahalakshmi
- Mrs. S. Shoba Rani
- Ms. S. Laxmi Sunaina
- Mr. B. Suresh Kumar
- Mrs. T. Jagadeeswari
- Mr. D. Ganesh
- Mr. G.S. Prasada Reddy
Call For Papers
ICMLIP-2020 conference will host Keynote Lectures, Tutorials, Workshops and Oral Presentations on all aspects of Machine Learning and Information Processing. The Conference is being organized specifically to help the Computer Industry derive benefits from the advances of Machine Learning and Information Processing.
Researchers invited to speak, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of: Machine Learning and Information Processing.
ICMLIP-2020 is soliciting original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances in the tracks mentioned below. The maximum allowable length of the paper is 8 pages (including figures and references) for regular research articles strictly in SPRINGER SINGLE COLUMN FORMAT. Articles will be Double Blind reviewed by three experts to decide its suitability for publication in the conference. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. Selected papers of the conference will be published in Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series (** Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink **).
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Word Embedding Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Transfer Learning
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- IoT and edge computing applications
- Genetic Algorithms
Track 2: Information Processing
- AI & Machine Learning in HealthCare & Medical Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Big Data, Data Science and Data Mining
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Facial Expression and Emotion Detection
- Pattern Recognition
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Submission of Full Paper
Notification of Acceptance
Camera Ready Paper Submission and Author Registration
Papers are to be submitted through the following Easychair link
Early Bird Registration
Extra Page Charges: INR 1000/Page (Indian Author)
Extra Page Charges: USD 50/Page (Foreign Author)
Payment of Registration Fee: Participants can use only the wire transfer mode for paying registration fee
Wire Transfer: Participants/authors paying registration fees through Wire Transfer should use the following information and email their bank transaction slip and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly input transaction remark "ICMLIP-2020_PaperId"